I enjoy blogging fully. I will blog things outside of my “style range”. I find it a challenge and highly enjoyable to do so. If I am an official blogger for a brand, I follow their policies to the fullest extent of which they are presented. If you would like me to review your item, please feel free to send me a picture of the item or link there to and an inworld IM with the name of the person I should contact to obtain the item if I should decide to blog it. Once received, your item will be blogged and a notecard containing the blog link will be sent to you or the person you direct me to. I also accept male fashion, if you wish to see your male items on my blog, please send directly to my male alt, Buford Mode.
I will refuse to review any items meeting the following criteria:
1. contains sexually explicit, profane, derogatory, or otherwise offensive text, wording or symbolism.
2. requires nudity. I have a no nudity policy on my blog. nipples and genitals must be, at the very least, obscured by fully opaque fabric or other material.
3. is of poor quality. I reserve the right to refuse any item that I feel is of poor quality.
4. is suspicious of copybotting or copyright infringement, which includes real life brands, celebrities or personalities.
5. is off-season. I will not blog holiday items, except in the specific holiday season. i.e. I will not blog Christmas items at Easter, or Halloween items at Christmas.
I look forward to blogging your items and hope I can present them in a favorable light.
Thank you for your time!
Momma (JenJen Sommerfleck)